July 09, 2009

Anthony Gormley

Thanks to Jason, I have found a totally outrageous, interesting and intriguing piece of art. As you may or may not know, the fourth plinth in Trafalgar Square has stood empty for years, but has for the past 10 years been home to contemporary art known as "Trafalgar Square Art". But... A sculptor named Anthony Gormley has decided to create a 'human statue' which now stands on the fourth plinth.

Full Story here; http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2009/07/07/2618589.htm(please read, its interesting)

I like what Ms Wardell says;

"I was there just trying to sort of represent myself and how I feel I fit into society at the minute.

"It is a glimpse of me at this moment in time."

Perceptions, Perceptions, Perceptions!

Also, I have a Blogs-You-Should-Read section. So go do as it says!

0 comments: