April 08, 2010

I'm glad I could inspire...

"Hello Amy, I love your blog.


I was trying to post a comment directly to it, but the function would not work. I was reading your post on Anna Gaskell, and saw that you referenced the Jackson Twins.

I went to the wolverhampton show as well last year...it was wicked.

I'm not sure if you know, but they have a show that just opened in Birmingham with Vee Spears (love her work too.) The Jacksons have several of the large pieces (I think they are same size and finish as Wolverhampton--so HUGE!!) I think I remember counting 8...but there are totally incredible pieces. If you are in the area in the next 2 months it is worth seeing...it is awe-inspiring, actually!

I found out about it from this link on a birmingham arts page: http://www.visitbirmingham.com/arts_and_culture/art_galleries/rhubarb__east_gallery/

Keep up the great blog and sharing your view on the world...
Phoebs"

Just wanted to say 'Thank you' for reading Phoebs, your message means a lot. And if you come across me again, follow or send me a link, I'd love to see your blog :)

0 comments: